Working at SuperMaids means working for a company that is independently owned and operated and backed by an A+ rating with the BBB. For you, this means having an opportunity to build a relationship with your management team. It means having an Owner and manager willing to work side by side with you when duty calls for it- we will never ask you to do anything we haven’t done ourselves. It also means that as we grow, so does your opportunity to advance.
To work here, you must:
- Be Responsible
- Be Dependable
- Be Detail Oriented
- Be Organized
- Be in good physical condition
- Enjoy physical work and cleaning
- Have a smartphone
- Have access to personal email daily
- Have a positive attitude
- Maintain a clean professional image
- Wiling and able to work in homes that have pets
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from job sites
- You must have verifiable references and a stable work history
- Bondable (no felony convictions)
- You must be able to pass a background check and submit to random drug testing
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States or provide supporting documentation allowing you to work
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with Managers, co-workers and customers
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products
- Ability to read and understand cleaning instructions indicated on customized work orders
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record, defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required
- Current liability insurance on automobile required
- Residential cleaning experience preferred
- Prepares cleaning products for the day
- Loads products and equipment onto vehicle
- Performs routine maintenance
- Uses cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes
- Sweeps and vacuums then washes all hard surface floors on hands and knees or with mop
- Cleans and dusts cobwebs, including all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills each visit
- Moves all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Performs customer service and quality control
- Resolves customer issues before leaving home
- Operates personal motor vehicle to transport other team members, materials, and supplies to each job site
We can offer a flexible schedule based on your availability within our normal business hours. We currently conduct business Monday through Friday 8 AM to 6 PM and Saturdays 9 AM to NOON.
Our evening and weekend schedule will be expanding as the summer ends, and fall is upon us. If you are looking for evenings, don’t let our current schedule keep you from applying! We would love to consider your application once our schedule has expanded in the coming weeks.
We provide thorough training, uniform shirts and safe, effective cleaning supplies.
SuperMaids is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.